Upon creating a ReverieRO account, you agree to comply with our terms of service and rules.
In case of you violating those, you will be subjected to punishment at the ReverieRO Team's discretion, ranging from warnings to termination of your respective account(s).
Please abide by our rules at all times, in order to ensure a fair and fun environment for everyone.
- ReverieRO's mother tongue is English, so please keep public endeavours in English to the best of your abilities. Do you wish to connect/chat with players of your own region? Kindly refer to the #intl channel, guild or party chat. Otherwise, public chats/channels - if not further specified as a place for other languages - are to be used in English.
- Treat others like the average person would want to be treated. Do not harass, stalk, discriminate, insult or threaten fellow players or the ReverieRO staff.
- Do not choose offensive or intentionally convoluted names. As much as we encourage reasonable and sensible discussions, we do not support nor tolerate racism, homophobia, transphobia or any other kind of hatespeech. We however would kindly ask you to try to find a solution to minor inconveniences or disputes on your own, before taking it to the ReverieRO staff.
- Do not disrupt the general flow of gameplay for others. For example setting up shops on pathways, dueling in crowded places or excessively using skills in towns or buildings, as well as blocking entrances by any means or utilizing sending and/or spamming party invites, trade and/or friendship requests to other players as means of disrupting their gameplay.
- Do not impersonate staff or masquerade yourself as a GM in any way or form. That includes choosing names that suggest you're representing ReverieRO.
- Do not open multiple support tickets for one problem or 'bump' your ticket.
- Do not advertise other servers in any way or form.
- Being accomplice to violating any rules, will yield the same punishment for you as the main offender will receive.
- Keep ReverieRO's most public places (server-wide chats, public chat in Prontera, unfitting sections of our Discord and/or Forum) light-hearted and fun for everyone to read. Do not engage in discussions about politics, religion or any other sensitive/NSFW topics in those areas.
- Do not scheme, plot or engage in real-life criminal activities through any platform of our server (Game, Forum and/or Discord). Depending on the severity of the matter, we may report you to your local authorities upon being discovered.
- Do not utilize any third party programs, bugs or any other means to alter your ReverieRO experience towards having an unfair advantage over other players. For example, but not limited to: scamming, hacking, glitching, etc.
- Do not modify the ReverieRO client; circumventing the anti-cheat Gepard Shield protection in any way or form is forbidden. Any attempts to do so, successful or not, will result in a permanent ban.
- Keep your account safe; do not share your ID and/or password and choose a strong combination to protect it. When a character/account is caught violating the ReverieRO's rules- it will be punished, regardless of who is operating the account at that time.
- Do not exploit any automated systems or features ReverieRO offers. Those include, but are not limited to: WoE & BG reward systems, Vote for Points, daily log-in rewards and more.
- Please report any bug, glitch and/or other faulty mechanic via the appropriate section on the Forum. The ReverieRO staff very much appreciates you taking the time and effort to make our server a better place for everyone! Attention: Exploits that may result into a unintended gain of items and zeny - which should not be publicly revealed - are to be reported discreetly through the support ticket system.
- Buying and/or selling items, zeny or any other ReverieRO valuables for real monetary values is forbidden. Trading game currency for ReverieRO related commissions or services is allowed but should be done through the Forum. Please be careful doing so and take screenshots of your trading endeavours, so we're able to provide support if the need arises.
- ReverieRO is a non-profit charity organization. If you choose to donate, you acknowledge that you are willingly supporting the server through a monetary contribution. You understand that we will use the funds received to help cover the monthly server bills and that we intend to outsource/invest the excess into the development of new, exciting content for our players. As a token of thanks for the contribution, the invoking player(s) will receive donation credits, these are not to be mistaken for an item that you have rightfully purchased. When you donate, you denounce the claim you have to the gifted contribution and therefore, any charge-back done (voluntarily or not) will lead to termination of your account(s).
- Upon making a donation, you confirm that you are of legal age to do so or have been granted your parent's or guardian's permission.
- We operate a no refund policy, so please think wisely before you contribute financially; Once a donation has been made, it can not be refunded.
A few words regarding the player-staff dynamic:
- Staff will never ask you for your account credentials and/or any other personal information. If you're ever in doubt if you're talking to an actual GM, ask them to reveal themselves to you. Your safest bet will always be to contact our staff through the personal messaging system on the Forum or through Discord.
- Do not treat staff as your personal servants. Telling them to hurry up or excessively inquire about ongoing investigations/affairs, may result in you being punished.
- Do not (repeatedly) disturb staff with trivial inquiries, which could be resolved by asking other players in-game/Discord or by taking a look at the Game Manual, Forum or another simple trip to a search engine of your choice.
- Suggestions will only be considered by the staff if the ideas have been publicly posted in the appropriate section on the Forum. Proposals made through Discord - or anywhere else - shall not be given any attention.
- Do not ask a staff member for items or zeny. Staff will never give out items or zeny outside of an event situation.
- Staff is chosen through an application process which every potential applicant will be subjected to before being interviewed by one or more of already established staff. There is no way around that process - if you can't find an application post or form, we're not looking for additional members.
Whenever examples are given above, they're meant to give you an idea of what the individual rule entails. You might be punished for behaviour that violates the rules, even if your offense is not specifically stated within the rule's description.
We - the ReverieRO GMs - reserve the right to add, alter and/or remove rules at any given time, at our descretion.