Author Topic: Some suggestions for the server.  (Read 223 times)

MaggieS

• Drops
    • View Profile
Some suggestions for the server.
« on: March 27, 2020, 06:37:36 AM »
Type of Suggestion:
Other

Suggestion Details:
1. PvP points. 1 kill-1point. You could implement good rewards in exchange for them, to encourage people to enter pvp (costumes, pvp equips ..) I know there is a battleground, but this I think would encourage more pvp, we could also make our own partys.

2. Deadly Potions. It is completely unfair that an assassin cross has to farm almost every item and a creator can buy everything. I think you should put them in the npc.

3. Custom dungeons: you could put monsters some items for certain quests (earrging [1], brooch ..) or items that give zeny (you need a lot for quests). As well as implementing weapons or custom equipment for pve. I think it would be better to be able to farm the quest items there, and not kill the normal mobs.

4. It would be nice to have the mythical custom valkyrie helm (not the offical) (at least costume).

5 .Changes in mvp cards.
Doppelganger: Currently it is useless. A kukre card is better.
Moonlight Flower Card: add% aspd in addition to movement speed.
Pharaoh Card: 20% sp in head.
And so with other little useful cards.

6. Another accesory Cards (like zeroms)
6 int
6 str
6 agi
6 luk
6 vit

They are simply suggestions. It doesn't have to be exactly the way I put it, but I think something like that would be fine.

How this suggestion would benefit ReverieRO:
They are simply suggestions. It doesn't have to be exactly the way I put it, but I think something like that would be fine.
More content, and more things to do in the endgame.

« Last Edit: March 27, 2020, 06:44:41 AM by MaggieS »

Simone

• Server Owner
  • Administrator
  • Angeling
    • View Profile
  • Discord: Simone#7008
  • IGN: Simone
  • Guild: ReverieRO Staff
Re: Some suggestions for the server.
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2020, 11:00:01 AM »
Hi MaggieS,

Thank you for the suggestions. For future reference, I would kindly ask you to please abide the request in the suggestion submission form, this part to be exact:  Kindly submit only ONE suggestion per form. We have overhauled the suggestion system last maintenance specifically because collection topics are not convenient for us for organization & management sake.  We'll let it slip this time, but be warned that next time your topic will be instantly rejected.

Simone

• Server Owner
  • Administrator
  • Angeling
    • View Profile
  • Discord: Simone#7008
  • IGN: Simone
  • Guild: ReverieRO Staff
Re: Some suggestions for the server.
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2020, 02:14:04 PM »
A good chunk of these are either being the subject of discussion as we speak (in one way or another) or have already been implemented.

Moving to Pending.