- 1 @ Commands
- 1.1 Player Position
- 1.2 Server Configuration
- 1.3 Item Information
- 1.4 Drop(s) Management
- 1.5 EXP Management
- 1.6 Client Input Management
- 1.7 Duel Commands
- 1.8 Informational Commands
- 1.9 Guild Commands
- 1.10 Battlegrounds Commands
- 1.11 Special Commands
- 1.12 Visual Effects Commands
- 2 ! Commands
You can find the complete list in-game by using @commands.
You can also have some help with all listed commands by using @help <command>.
|NOTE: Commands may be subject to change. The GMs reserve the right to add, alter and/or remove commands whenever they see fit.|
- @go (1-30; 40-43) - Warp to the desired location
- Example: @go 0 will warp you to Prontera
- @go list - A list of all available warp locations will be displayed
|Go List Locations|
|6||Al De Baran|
- @load - Warp to the character's Save Point
- @refresh - Request the server to refresh your current position
- @time - Current server's time
- @rates - Display server's rates
|Always use ReverieRO's Item & Monster database for accurate information !
- @iteminfo or @ii - Displays information about an item
- @mobinfo or @mi - Displays information about a monster
- @whereis MonsterNAME or @whereis MonsterID - Shows a map list in descending order of apparition where the selected monster respawn
- Example: @whereis Wounded Morroc or @whereis 1917 results in "Wounded Morroc spaws in: moc_fild22 (1)"
- @whodrops ItemNAME or @whodrops ItemID - Shows a list of MAX 5 monsters that drops the selected item
- Example:@whodrops Specialty Jur or @whodrops 1264 results in "Common mobs with highest drop chance (only max 5 are listed): - Eremes (1635) 3.00%"
- @autoloot 1-100 - Set the drop loot rate of which your character is going to auto-loot items
- Example: @autoloot 5 you character will automatically pick-up all items dropped by monsters with a drop rate of 5% or below
- @autoloottype +0-10 or @aloottype +0-10- Set a type item to be auto-looted
- @autoloottype -0-10 or @aloottype -0-10- Set a type item to NOT be auto-looted
- Example: @autoloottype +5 will automatically pick-up ALL WEAPONS dropped
- After that, using @autoloottype +6 will automatically pick-up ALL CARDS dropped
- The final result is ALL WEAPONS & CARDS dropped will be auto-looted
- If you do not wish to auto-loot WEAPONS anymore, use @autoloottype -6
- @alootid +ItemID - You can add items from your autoloot list (Max 10 items)
- Example : @alootid +947 will result in the character auto-looting the item Horn
- @alootid -ItemID - You can remove items from your autoloot list (Max 10 items)
- Example : @alootid -947 will result in the character NOT auto-looting the item Horn
|Note : You can combine all the commands related to drops to only pick-up the items wanted
Example : @autoloot 10, then @autoloottype -4 & finally @alootid +993Your character will pick-up automatically all items that has a drop rate of 10% or below, except ARMOR items but including the item Green Live (Item ID #993)
- @exp - Shows the character's current Base & Job Levels including the % (XX.XXX%)
@Example: @exp the result will be Base Level: 131 (88.953%) | Job Level: 70 (100.000%)
- @showexp - Shows/Hides the EXP gained when killing monsters
Client Input Management
- @me <Message> - Display a message with the character name in the following format *:NAME "MSG":"
- Example : @me I like ReverieRO will result in *:Destiny I like Reverie RO:*
- @homtalk - Disable Humunculus' diaglogues (requires having one)
- @pettalk - Disable Pets' diaglogues (requires having one)
- @noask - Auto-reject incoming Party requests (if a party request is sent while this command is ON, the Sender Name's will be provided "Autorejected party invite from Destiny."
- @noks - Prevents kill-stealing monsters from other players
- @autotrade - You have to be selling with a shop
- @show_auras 0/1/2 - Enable/Disable the display of auras
- @duel PlayerNAME - Sends a duel invitation to the specified player
- @accept - Accepts a duel request
- @reject - Rejects a duel request
- @leave- Leaves an accepted Duel
- @invite PlayerNAME - Invites a player to join an ongoing duel (currently doesn't work as the max players within a duel is set at 2 people)
- @breakguild - Disbands a guild (you must be the Guild Master)
- @woereward - Claim your WoE victory rewards after a session (Castle owning guild only!)
- @bg - Toggles the Battlegrounds NPC menu
- @bgmessage - Toggles the Battlegrounds announcements on/off
- @claimcredits - Claim your Donation Credits (works only if a donation has been done & the inventory is not full)
- @request <message> - Delivers a message to all online in-game GM's
- @jailtime - If the character in jail, shows the remaining jail time
- @changecolor - Shortcut to change your character's name (Requires having purchased (Cash Shop) & used the selected Name's Brush color)
- @join <#channel name> / @channel join <#channel name> - Joins the specified Channel
- channel leave <#channel name> - Leaves a specified Channel
- @hominfo - Shows information about your humunculus (you need to have one)
- @afk - Lets you wear an AFK hat, unable to make you move to a different cell.
- @adopt - Lets you adopt 1 player. Player must be a novice and the adopting party must be a married couple in game. Regardless if its same-sex or not.
- @showhpsp - Replaces the Party names with the character's exact HP/SP values
- @changetitle- Shortcut to add title to in front of your character's name (Requires having purchased (Cash Shop) & consumed the required item.
Visual Effects Commands
- @lgp - Toggles Light Graphic Plugin on/off
- @circle - Toggles circle area on/off (Note: @lgp need to be enabled in order for this to work!)
- @shake - Toggles shake area on/off (Note: @lgp need to be enabled in order for this to work!)
- @aoes - Toggles area of effects on/off (Note: @lgp need to be enabled in order for this to work!)
- @square - Toggles square area on/off (Note: @lgp need to be enabled in order for this to work!)
These commands are exclamation mark commands, which means players must use ‘!’ in front of them to work instead of ‘@’.
- !ping - Measures your ping during 2 minutes and states the average time of response between the player's client & the server
- !vsync - Maintains effects but uses less visual (after-effect) resources.